PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
Our IT Unit is looking for a new colleague, who wants to be part of our team in Martinsried close to Munich. The modern IT Department of Coriolis is working closely with all business and science departments – new responsiblites are coming up constantly in our growing organization. Right now we are looking for someone who can help in the interdsiziplinary work with our Operations & Lab Unit to drive the development of a digital LIMS system (Laboratory Information and Management System) while staying compliant with GxP regulations.
Are you passionate about IT and Laboratory Systems?
Come be part of our growing & highly motivated team – apply now!
As IT Consultant LIMS you are playing an important role throughout our company, especially in the implementation and further development of laboratory information and management systems. Part of your tasks will be:
- Collaborate with internal customers to develop and translate their business processes into requirements and specifications
- Facilitate the collaboration in LIMS implementation and further development projects
- Performing various activities within application life cycle management
- Planning and execution of validation activities
- Preparation of training courses including the creation of corresponding documentation
- Troubleshooting, deviation management and implementation of change actions in the GxP environment
- Consult Business Partners regarding technological advancements, technical feasibility and business impact in the field of R&D Applications, especially Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Collect, analyse and document LIMS related business requirements and user stories
- Translate requirements into functional capabilities and processes in line with the company’s overall enterprise architecture and system landscape
- Support Program / Project / Test / Release Managers to ensure that the developed solution and configuration fulfil the identified requirements
- Manage the backlog through identification and collection of new requirements and recommending improvement options for processes and capabilities
WHY TO JOIN CORIOLIS?
Let’s formulate innovation together…
Our success & development is created by the people working together @Coriolis. We put People first! That’s why we have a growth mindset, and value personality, collaboration and community to create an empowering and inspiring working space with focus on quality and costumers.
We would like to grow together with you!
Let’s continue building and creating the future now and join our Team of currently around 150 employees. In a highly motivated and interdisciplinary team, we provide you with a great chance to increase your experience. We offer an attractive work space at the Martinsried site. Let’s make a difference together!
Coriolis Pharma is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, citizenship or gender identity, color, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, marital status, age or individual preferencies. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar.
Due to the current events concerning COVID-19, Coriolis Pharma has implemented different measures to ensure the phyical and mental health and safety of our employees (Air filter in offices, free masks and disinfectants, flexible use of moblie working).
People Organization and Culture Unit
PEOPLE ORGANIZATION & CULTURE UNIT
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please use our career portal exclusively for this purpose. We would like to support you from the very beginning to shape your development possibilities here at Coriolis. For questions or further information, please visit www.coriolis-pharma.com or contact us directly.
We are looking forward to your application!
Talent Acquisition Manager
People, Organization & Culture Unit
Coriolis Pharma Research GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 89 – 417760 - 0
Fraunhoferstraße 18 b, 82152 Martinsried
Coriolis Pharma, is a globally operating service provider and one of the world leaders in formulation research and development of (bio)pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines.
We revolutionize the development process of biopharmaceutical drugs by integrating innovative digital formulation approaches from drug development to commercial products.
As a people and team-oriented company with an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled scientists and an expert scientific advisory board, we provide cutting-edge services and tailor-made solutions for our clients.
Our company culture is based on diversity, teamwork and open and appreciative communication. That's why wonderful people from over 25 nations around the world work together successfully at Coriolis.
What motivates us? Our motivation is to enable the development of innovative drugs by performing outstanding biopharmaceutical research to improve the quality of life for humankind.